Our goal is to provide great music in a beautiful environment. We hope you’ll help us make Page Farm events safe and fun by abiding by these RULES and NO-NO’s.
PAGE FARM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EJECT ANYONE VIOLATING THESE RULES.
- Respect yourself and others around you.
- Stay within the boundaries of the festival grounds, and off all areas marked PRIVATE PROPERTY.
- Don’t remove stones from our stone piles or walls.
- Fires are allowed ONLY in communal firepits, and are provided at the discretion of Page Farm, based on current fire conditions.
- Don’t cut down our trees or brush for firewood.
- PLEASE FIELD-STRIP YOUR CIGARETTE BUTTS, and toss them in receptacles we’ve provided throughout the area.
- Use the port-o-lets – and PLEASE notify a staff member of any problems.
- Camp in designated areas only.
- Leave the grounds and your camping area the way you found them.
- Keep your festival wristband on at all times during the event.
- Camping gear, lawn chairs and blankets are welcome.
- No glass containers are allowed.
- All vehicles may be subject to search upon entry.
- A valid ID is required for entry.
- No refunds and no rain dates for our own events.
- NO GLASS
- NO WEAPONS OR SHARP OBJECTS
- NO DOGS OR PETS WITHOUT SIGNED WAIVER AND FULLY PAID FEE
- No illegal drugs
- No fireworks
Our number one goal is to keep YOU safe!
- Medical services are available on site during our events and available for your needs.
- Drinking alcohol dehydrates – drink water throughout the day to stay hydrated! Water is available onsite.
- Remember your limits. If you feel that you need medical assistance or help, please don’t be embarrassed to ask!